Becoming Instagram verified is a wonderful approach to earn trust and visibility on the network. The blue checkmark that accompanies account verification shows to your fans and potential followers that your account is authentic and significant.
There are two ways to obtain the verified blue badge on Instagram, the most popular social networking app: If you fulfill the qualifying standards, subscribe to Meta Verified and apply for the verified badge.
FIRST STEP: MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS –
Your account must be current and public.
- A detailed bio and profile photo are required.
- Your account must have at least one post.
- Your account must be unique and reflect a real person, company, or other legal organization.
- Your Instagram account must not violate Instagram’s terms of service or community standards.
STEP 2: APPLY FOR VERIFICATION
After confirming that your account fits the qualifying requirements, you may request account verification. Follow these steps to achieve this:
- Go to your profile and tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Click “Settings” followed by “Account.”
- Go to the bottom and click “Request Verification.”
- Please provide your full name and upload a copy of a government-issued photo ID or other documentation that demonstrates your identification.
Select between a personal account, a business account, or a media account.
-Include other details, such as your website, social media connections, and newspaper mentions.
To submit an application, click “Send.”
STEP 3: AWAITING A REPLY
After your application has been submitted, Instagram will evaluate it and notify you of their decision within a few days or weeks. Once your application is approved, a blue checkmark will appear on your profile.
If your application is denied, you may reapply after thirty days.